Technical aspects of SEO
- Crawl ability : – Ranking in the search engines requires a website with takes careeverything on your WordPress site.
- Page speed :- It is important to load the website faster , because people don’t want to wait. Less than 3 sec is good.
- Mobile friendly :-More than 50% of internet users are using mobile devise.
- Analytics :- Use google analytics , 90% of online population is in google.
- Robots management :- Robots.txt file to tell Bots which pages or sections of sites they can access. You should block access to pages which don’t have content, like theshopping cart page, to prevent search engines from indexing them
- Redirections :- Redirect customers from one page to another page.
Attractive and informative Title to attract customers.it should be relevant to the topic.
Keywords are the words and phrases that Internet users type into search box of a search engine. Find appropriate keyword, use this keyword several time in content.
Optimize content elements with keywords, make it attractive and understandable.
A title tag is an HTML element that specifies the title of a web page. Title tags are displayed on search engine results pages (SERPs) as the clickable headline for a given result, and are important for usability, SEO, and social sharing.
Meta tags are snippets of text that describe a page’s content; the meta tags don’t appear on the page itself, but only in the page’s code. We all know tagsfrom blog culture, and meta tags are more or less the same thing, little content descriptors that help tell search engines what a web page is about.
Off page SEO refers to techniques that can be used to improve the position of a web site in the search engine results page (SERPs). Many people associate off-page SEOwith link building but it is not only that.
- Anchor text and Follow tag
- DA &PA
- Social media engagement
Backlink is an incoming hyperlink from one web page to another website.When a webpage links to any other page, it’s called
a backlink. In the past, backlinks were the major metric for the ranking of a webpage. A page with a lot of backlinks tended to rank higher on all major search engines, including Google.
Anchor text and Follow tag
Anchor Text is the visible, clickable text in a hyperlink.Those clickable links you see in articles, blogs, websites and so on – those hyperlinked texts are called as anchor texts. Using anchor texts is a great way to build links for your website and also improving your search result in google.
Domain authority is a measure of the power of domain name and is one of many search engine ranking factors. Domain authority is based on three factors: Age, Popularity, and Size.
Page Authority (PA) is a score developed by Moz that predicts how well a specific page will rank on search engine result pages
Social media engagement
Social media is regarded as one of the most important marketing tools because of its direct correlation with word-of-mouth marketing.A Nielsen study shows that 92% of consumers believe recommendations from friends and family over all forms of advertising. Social media help to create large number of traffic to our site